For the treatment and management of complex wound care including nutrition intervention, electronic stimulation, ultrasound, pulse lavage, MIST therapy, and debridement.
Our program also features:
- Wound Certified Nurse Treatment Team
- Wound Certified Physician Consultations
- Wound Vac Treatment
Symphony Hanover Park has an innovative Cardiac Management Program which focuses on patients who have coronary artery disease, congestive heart failure, post bypass surgery, and heart attacks.
Our Program features:
- Telemetry Services for heart rhythm management for patients on inotropic medication
- On Site Coumadin management, EKG, labs
- Nurse and Nurses Aides trained in Cardiac Disease
- Treatment of LVAD (Left Ventricular Assist Device)
At Symphony, we understand how difficult it can be to manage all of the issues that surround a serious or complex illness. This specialized program was designed to alleviate symptoms associated with life limiting illnesses. The goal is to provide comfort care while meeting the emotional and spiritual needs of the patients and their family. Our skilled Palliative Care specialists work together with the physicians and the clinical team to provide options to enhance quality of life.
Sonata Dialysis Care at Symphony Hanover Park provides kidney care through outpatient or in-house dialysis, which our skilled nurses can perform in the comfort of your loved one’s residence.
Our program features:
- Full-time, experienced dialysis staff
- Consultations by a board-certified Nephrologist
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Specially-designed dialysis treatment room
- Individual dialysis machines
- Nutritionist-supervised dietary program
- Short-term patients will be discharged back to their outpatient treatment site
- 24/7 Admissions accepted. Medicare / Managed Care, and Medicaid approved
For families who need a break from their daily, at-home caregiving routines, Symphony Hanover Park also offers temporary stay Respite Care Program. This program offers your loved one a safe, nurturing environment and round-the-clock nursing supervision. It also offers assistance with daily living activities, restaurant-style dining and a regular program of social and recreational activities. Additional features of this program include variable length of stay schedules, medication management, rehabilitation and clinical care services as needed.